Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday princess

Wow time flies.. MY LAST BABY... is 4 years old. It seems like yesterday I went into labor 6 weeks early and was praying and begging the dr could stop my labor but we had no luck at all. So, after 16 hours my princess came into is world not breathing on her and I had so much meds I really do not remember much. I do remember tons of people being in the room when they said it was time for me to push. Then I remember looking over at this tiny baby blue and drs working hard to get her to breath, all I wanted was to hear her cry. And that I never got. She was born at 3:45am. 6am rolled around and I wanted to get up and go to the nicu... And they said I would have to wait a little longer and to a mommy who has yet to see the baby I just had was not something I was happy about. I knew they know what they were doing but I wanted to hold my baby. Finally around 11am I was in a wheelchair going to see her. With a million things running thru my head. And when we got to the nicu and walked thru I was so worried. This is what my baby looked her the 1st time I seen her.....

I know alot alot of moms have been thru and seen their babies worse off than she was but I had two healthy boys before her and never experienced anything like this.... It broke my heart to see her like that. But Our God is amazing and 4 years later this is what I was blessed with.


A happy, healthy little diva..... 


Happy 4th Birthday Brooklyn Renee mommy loves you to the moon and back

No comments:

Post a Comment