Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baseball busy

I have been so busy with baseball I have not had extra time to do anything. So nothing really has been going on around here. Some sickness with MOMMY which is not good at all. I am kinda getting better but slowly. School and baseball is all we do. Today we have practice then church then tomorrow is baseball again then FRIDAY we have a day of NOTHING... I am super excited!!!!!!!! With baseball Brennon played his last game and did awesome!!!!!!!! And Braxton hit a homerun which was his second one this season!!!!!!! I couldnt be any prouder of my boys. They LOVE playing ball and mommy loves to watch and cheer on my babies! I have tons of laundry to do so I hear the washer and drier calling my name <3 have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment