Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kinda late

I dont really think I have a excuse for not posting in such a long time. I have been sick and have not been working that much until tonight. Well, I always get on here and tell myself ok so this is what you have to look back on later once ur babies get bigger. I have to get better at this stuff :)
Well, Halloween was great, we had two boys that were Transformers and Minnie Mouse... So freakin cute!!!
From the looks of that picture you can tell that we had a wonderful Halloween
And now to Thanksgiving.... I mean I couldnt be more Thankful for the amazing family God has blessed me with.. Nicholas is the best husband I could ever have dreamed of having and the Lord is letting me be the mother to three wonderful perfect children... I am not sure it gets any better than this.... I am so very thankful!!!!
And can you all believe that Christmas is almost here... I can not. We do have our tree and stockings up and cant wait to see the fat man in the red suit ;)
I have a exciting day planned with my family today so I will def be posting about it tonight, so look for that one :) have a wonderful Saturday and God Bless each of you!! also I have a wonderful school update coming soon




No comments:

Post a Comment