Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

update

I dont have that much time cause I thought things with Traci were crazy... It didnt stop there, yesterday afternoon I got a call from my brother telling me that his wife which is 26 weeks pregnant her water had broke... So is it me and babies at 26 weeks or what... Well, I have not seen Anna since she was born and aww how I miss those tiny little hands... And her mommy I cant even tell you how I want to be there for her 24/7 I wish I could just stay with her all the time. But cant happen I have my babies to take care of too so trying to balance everything. Last night I was at hospital with sister n law and brother I am fixing to take a nap cause thru out all the madness I have been real sick and yesterday went to dr and I have broncitics (ms)
so I am not feeling good at all so naptime for mommy and Brooklyn... Boys with daddy at Papa's house. Also my brother has a little boy that is 5 years old so he has been with us and man 4 kids is rough. But keep praying Traci's bllod pressure is real high and that is making her not be able to meet her baby girl so keep praying for both mom and baby. Anna had a blood transfusion and done great after that. She is holding her down in the nicu but had such a long long road ahead.. But with all the prayers everything is going to work out in Gods perfect way....
So prayer request still for Traci and baby Anna and also my sister n law April and baby Tinsley

No comments:

Post a Comment