Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summers almost over

Here we are and its almost back to school time. This makes me really sad cause I have enjoyed being with all three kids all day everyday. But on the other hand I am glad for them to go back to school. This year my baby starts PreK yep all three of my kids will be in school. So that means this mama will be getting a job. So please pray that it is the right job for me. And also not extremely hard to find. We are still in baseball everyday but Wednesday. We have a tournament this weekend, this tournament is the one Braxton went to last year and won the state.. So we are hoping to bring home another win. If not I ok with that as long as my baby has fun then I will be happy. 



Last week Braxton was practicing with a girls softball team and he got hit in the face with a line drive. Yes this mama was very calm  freaked out... We had to go to er to make sure no broken bones and he had ct scan and everything came back good. Praise the Lord!!!! So here he is waiting on his ct scan



And here are some pics I took before church last night
Brooklyn always says Mommy take my picture



DIVA



Man I love this kids






No comments:

Post a Comment