Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update

Well, I am figuring out this whole MAC thing slowly but I am getting there.. Well, here is a update....
Things around here have been going very well. Braxton went to school today for the 1st time all week cause of snow. I just cant believe he is almost out of school. I had to pay for this cap and gown for Kindergarden grad. No way not my 1st baby, well guess so. He is growing up so fast and it scares me. I wish I could push a button and it just stop all three of them where they are at right now but I know I cant so we will enjoy every moment while we can.
Brennon is wonderful I mean GREAT.. No headaches and that is with NO meds.. I am so excited to be able to type that. He is getting bored being at home while Braxton is at school. I hate this but I am not sure what I should be doing with him...
Brooklyn is getting to be such a BIG GIRL.. And its crazy cause she is still so tiny. She is 18 months old and only weighs 21 lbs. I am sure that both of the boys weighed that much before they even turned one. She is going to be tiny like her mommy. I am ok with that as long as she is healthy...
I am very proud of the kids they are the best thing that has ever happen to me. Well, tomorrow is just another day but I am getting my hair done and I cant wait.... I think I am going to get it cut shorter and I know for sure I want darker with really blond highlights. I will try and post a picture tomorrow after I get it done. Time for bed..... Good Night and hope you have a wonderful Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment