Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

So happy for Mommy

Well me and my mom are so close. We do not see each other all the time but we talk everyday, I tell her everything... Rght now we live abut 30 mins apart well my step dad just got a amazing job offer and they will be moving to GA.... To to honest I was so happy for several reasons one being my mom will no longer have to work two being when he travels she I
L get to go with him and I am so happy for her cause she deserves all this and more and then I will have some where to visit. U know we can go visit there and she can come here or we cn meet in the middle somewhere and get together... So I am so excited for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which also means I have to blog more so she can see what the kids hae been up too and what we are doing back in TN... So be in pray for mommy as they figure everything out and Jim as he starts his new job.
With my kids Braxton started back school today, he had been on spring break and this mom was glad it was back t school.... And please sunshine please come back to visit us very soon, we had a week if awesome 80's and now we are 40's and 50's not fun at all... Over spring break we didn't do much but hang out and enjoy being together. This week we have several things going on Brennon has to register for pre k tomorrow or Wednesday then Tuesday Brennon has tee ball practice the Thursday and Friday Braxton has a scrimmage game each night, so we sure will be busy. I done alot of cleaning today so I have already put Brooke to bed and I am calling it a night myself



Can't add my signature cause I am using out new iPad 2 and can't figure it out.... I am still learning how to work this thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment