Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Praise the lord.... We all got up really early so yep it is 7 pm and Brooke asleep and the boys are laying down watching a movie. So here I am laying in the bed blogging. but soon to be sleeping or I am hapopy to just be relaxing. So I think that tonight is Big BRother and I cant wait but if I fall asleep I have it on dvr so will watch it tomorrow. We have done nothing today we got up got ready and took Braxton to school and he is doing so great and I am super happy. Well, then we came back home and did nothing at all. I watching Labor pains, it was a good movie. Well, I think Nick is working late tonight so he can get some overtime. So glad I am going to bed early. Well, as of now my mom and step dad trying to work things out I guess. Nick is off tomorrow. YAY....
So he has been talking alot about filing and we have to soon cause we are almost 3 months behind on my truck so will have to look at getting something new soon. but he keeps telling me that he wants too but has to grow the balls to tell his daddy. So I have dont said anything but ok sometime soon would be nice this is getting old. Well, I guess I will just have to wait. Well, boys just said tv messed up so gotta go fix it. Have a great night and a wonderful Friday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment