Followers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years

Well everybody always says things change after you have kids.. That is for sure. We spent the New Years @ home with the kids doing nothing... Well hubby and kids did nothing mommy had to work. So at Midnight Brooklyn and Brennon were already asleep but I got kisses from 2 out of 3 of my favorite boys... Braxton and Nick came into the office while I was working to kiss me at midnight... Ahh I llove my life...
Then since I worked all night I spent New Years day sleeping and man it was awesome...
Sunday again we did nothing, Nick is really sick and has been for over a week so we didnt get to church this morning. So we slept in well I was just getting to bed and around 10 I got back up to cook breakfast. Then it was family time, we played xbox and the boys got to shot the bb guns. So we had a blast and it was time for me to get back to sleep, and Nick took the kids to his dads house to spend the night since tomorrow is Braxtons last day being out of school... I am was working but got off early, yes worked 2 hrs now I get to sleep with my hubby. So tomorrow I am hoping to get the house cleaned from out weekend at home and get all our laundry finsihed since I didnt have to work all night... 




PLEASE KEEP NICK IN YOU PRAYERS AS HE IS REALLY SICK AND NOT GETTING ANY BETTER SO THINKING HE WILL GO BACK TO DR IN THE MORNING.
AND ALSO APRIL SHE GOES BACK TO THE DR TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER ULTRASOUND AND WE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING HAS STAYED THE SAME.. NO CHANGE MEANS TINSLEY STAYS IN THE BELLY LONGER AT LEAST TWO MORE WEEKS WE ARE HOPING BUT SHE IS ALREADY STARTING TO DIALATED SO WE WILL SEE.. BUT PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS

No comments:

Post a Comment