Followers

Friday, May 29, 2009


So I can say we have had the drama lately in the family yeah family drama. Well Nicks mom is having a hard time with money and went off the other day with me and the kids there that was ok I was really worried about her, anyways some how it all got turned around on me and Nicks Aunt told me I was a bad mom and didnt take care of my kids and all this other stuff. REALLY family how could you say this? I would never say that to someone I hated.... Oh well whatever my kids and I know that I am a GREAT mommy and thats all that matters to me....

Well I am done talking about that just had to get it out......

So yesterday me and the kids went for lunch at McDonalds and the boys got to play in the playhouse and they had so much fun.... Then we have been outside alot after the sun goes down and they love riding bikes down the drive way.... And me and Brooke just get to hang out adn watch... So our new puppy Callie is going great, she is doin great on the whole potty training thing. yay cause we all know I dont want no poop or pee pee in the house got enough of that with three kids ;] I am posting a picture of her on this one plus later tonight after we go outside I will post some pics of the kids outside.... Tomorrow I think we are going to the park but I am not sure yet we will figure something out. Well we are going outside and I am sad that I have not been blogging more so I am going to try and post later....

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You are the bestest mommy in the whole entire world. And some people are just so displeased with their own life that it makes them feel better to criticize others. But don't ever ever let their words get to you. You are the greatest most loving kindhearted bestest mom.. EVER!

    ReplyDelete