Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I LOVE BEING A WIFE AND MOMMY


Sometimes I feel like I am so busy that I never have time to blog, but tonight I have been sitting in the bed and reading the blogs I follow and I miss blogging, this is my name... ME all me no kids, dogs phone ringing.. Nobody or Nothing needing me. This is only ME time, so how am I am not blogging all the time? Well, who knows no one really knows but me and I really dont even know. So, I am done wondering why, I am just going to blog and try and get on here more often for ME!!!!
Well, I have super news my baby is trying to walk, she is walking holding on to things like the couch and things and sometimes she will let go and be standing alone for a few secs. and tonight she was holding onto the chair and then let go and went to grap her walker... So, if you have been reading my blog then you know that I am really wanting her to start walking, and I do know that she will in her own time but man I am ready, she is almost 15 months.... Ok well me and the hubby are so awesome, I love him more and more everyday. and I have no idea why I put that on here but I just wanted to tell someone. The boys are doing good. Well, are all settled in and ready to start over again. Money is awful and we have none and we moved for cheaper rent. So, right now we are still having a hard time but we both know that soon things will start looking up for our family. Well, I am so super excited for the holiday season and sharing all the memories with all of you..... Have a wonderful Friday and GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU..... Also enjoy the picture of the kids on Halloween.....

No comments:

Post a Comment