Followers

Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF

Well, I bet this we be short cause I am sleepy, but we will see. So, today was wonderful day, I got cleaning done, after getting Braxton from school me and the kids went to see my grandparents then off to see Nicks mom and my brother. So, in the middle of all that I went and picked Nick up and then we went back to my brothers. Me and April (sister n law) made a big pot of chilli and man was it so so good, then we played cards which we do alot and I just love the time we get to spend with them. I can not believe in a few days it will be Thanksgiving. I am so ready to see all the family, and let everyone see the kids, plus awesome news, Nick is off tue. thru fri. I am so ready!!!! Well, my cousin that I am really close to (Kayla) as I type this at the hospital in labor and delivery she is due on Monday, but has been having high blood pressure so they are keeping her. So, in the morning they will start to induce her and so I am so excited to see a baby. I am so happy for her and I know she will be a wonderful mommy cause she is wonderful with my kids. So, I am post pictures of little miss Hayleigh Ann Johnson as soon as I get some... Well, Brooklyn has a runny nose and a little cough but I am hoping its nothing bad, and Brennon said all day today that he didnt feel good, and he just layed around the house all day. Tonight at my brothers he was fixing to fall alsleep and I was laying with him and he felt kinda warm so I gave him some advil and he slept for maybe a hour then he was up ready to eat and play. So, the boys wanted to spend the night with Austin so they are sleeping over tonight. We brought Brooke home and she was so sleepy she has been in the ed since we got home. Well, I guess that is it and I am going to take a nice hot relaxing bath then off today hoping I can kinda sleep in tomorrow. I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful weekend...
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment