Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Look at this precious baby girl
Hayleigh Anne Johnson
My cousin had her Sat at 1pm, she weighed 6 lbs and 11ozs.
both mommy and baby are doing great. I went and stayed for a few hours last night at the hospital and man do I love me some babies.

Well, today we had a wonderful day of worship... This morning I heard the best sermon and man it really man me think... Then kids went to spend the day with Papa and I came home ate lunch then figured since I was alone I would take a nap, so that I did until like 430, so had to hurry and get ready for church again tonight. Tonight was another wonderful message. I am loving this new preacher we have now he is great. Well, oh oh I am so blessed right now. Tonight I got to rock Brooklyn to sleep I am so happy about that, we listened to Christmas music and she went right to sleep... I love being a mommy. I remember doing that with both boys and man I wish she would let me do it more often. So, I have so much to be thankful for this coming week. My main thing is that Nick has to work tomorrow then he is off till Saturday!!!!!!!!!! YAY I cant wait.
then Braxton only has school 2 days, so we will get to spend tons of time together. Which it has been forever since that has happened. Thursday will be so busy, I think we have 3 different family dinners to go to. But I am super excited to see everyone and let everyone see my babies.
Well, almost time for Nick to be home and I still got to do the dishes1
God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment