Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving






MAN I have so much to be thankful for right now mainly this. I do not know what I would do without this man in my life and being the father of my kids. I mean I just dont think me saying Nick I Love you can even say how I really feel about him. And after that man my kids mean the world to me. And let me tell you we had a amazing Thanksgiving. First we went to my brothers and my sis fixed my hair and then we were off to my moms family. There we had great food, and loved seeing everyone again. After that one we went to Nicks step moms family, there Nicks stepmom made some awesome ham so we ate again there. Then the kids played for a while then it was time for us to leave once again. We came home and kinda took a break for a few. Then it was 5pm and time to start getting things ready for the dinner we were having at our house. So, we did that and around 8pm everyone left and man were we tired, it had been a busy busy day. Friday we all about Christmas around here, we put our tree up and all the decorations, while listening to Christmas music. This is my favorite time of year. I just love the holiday season....
So today was more than a lazy day here, so right now I am so ready for bed and that is where I am going now, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
Good Night and really looking forward to amazing day of worship tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment