Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

busy time of year

Well, the title just says it all... Christmas time is so so busy for us. Well, Friday night me and Nick went out with my brother and his wife.. We went to eat at Logans then we went back to their house and played cards. Here is a pic of me and April taking a break from playing cards for a few....


















then after our long night there, me and Nick didnt get in bed till 4am and I was ok cause you all know that I dont have to get up, well he works on Sat and he had to be there at 10am which e has to leave at 9am, so that was really sucky for him... So, while the kids were still at papas I slept in and then finally got up and got some cleaning done. Well, me and my brother and his wife and little boy and all three of my babies went to Opry Mills to Bass Pro Shop and get the kids pictures made with Santa.. The boys did great but Brooke would not let me go, so I was in the picture... then we went over to the hotel to look at the lights and let me just say I love that place. Here are a few pics of the family from there too....





So when Nick got off he came down and the hotel and we had a great time...
Today was such a lazy day for me and the kids... We have done nothing and man can you tell I need to get up and clean the house some... but it has been so so nice to just sit around and do nothing....
Oh and I ordered our Christmas cards today and I cant wait to go to Walmart and pick them up and I will try and let you see one on here... Time for supper here, so I have to go and do something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment