Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Amazing Saturday

Yep the title says it all!!!! I had a great day... I got to sleep in and then we just layed around and didnt do much. It was then time to start getting ready for little Nate's 3rd birthday party. They had the party at Bounce u and we have never been there. So, it was really nice and let me tell you that the boys had a blast. I mean they had so so much fun... Plus I was so excited that Brooke and Abby got to be together too.. And the most important and the best part ever is that I saw my BEST friend of all time.... I just love seeing Traci and her babies.. Abby finally warmed up to me and I just loved loving on her.... She is so tiny but man she is a hot mess for real.... Brooke was so shy and man I cant wait till see gets use to Abby and Traci.... Cause yep we will be spending tons of time together. Here is a picture of the birthday boy!!!!!!!! He was so cute blowing his candles out....

















                          Here is Braxton coming down the biggest slide they had, and he loved it











                                                              Here is Nate opening a gift
So, all in all the was a wonderful party. Me and the kids had a good time. Brooklyn even got in the jumper and jumped some....
So, I am ready for a great day of worship, me and the kids already have our clothes out and we are ready for church. After church I am really hoping that the kids will go home with Papa..... I am really needing a mommy day so we will see, if not I enjoy them being at home. We have no school on Monday..... So we enjoying all this time together... I have the best family and friend ever... 
Brennon has had two headaches today, so this is no fun.... And I am kinda wondering why. Traci asked at the party if it would cause him to have one and I was like nah.... Yeah right mommy, I guess it did.. Then we get home and he is sitting on the couch and he just falls off in the floor and hits his head so yeah he had another one... After  meds he finally calmed down... Now we are all ready for bed... Have a wonderful weekend....











1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if he would b/c of the pressurized air in those rooms. I hate that for him, I hope he's better. I'm taking Nate to Discovery Center tomorrow since Abby has school if y'all wanna come. It's free admission day so I would totally understand if you didnt (it will be a mad house). I love you oh so much.

    ReplyDelete