Followers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy and wild Monday

Well, no news about Brennon, I called the dr and they could not get him in until tomorrow at 11, uhh I really hate drs. But thats ok. So we are going in the morning. So the next few days are busy around here. Well Brennon has not said anything today about his head hurting, but all day I just wonder what could be wrong with him. Well I guess I will find out tomorrow. Well we have the drs appt at 11am, then I have to go and get my tags they expire tomorrow, uhh cost to much I dont wanna, but have to so whatever. Then I think Nicks will work some with his dad then come home and we will go swimming for a while, then we have to do to my dads he is cooking supper and Nick has to help him with a few things he is wanting to add on to his house. Well, so tomorrow is going to be a busy busy day. So today I just staye around the house, after Nick left for his lunch me and the kids went on a walk, they loved it but man me and three kids a stroller uhh I waonder why I went. So, we went to visit my mommy she just lives a few roads over and also took the kids to Braxtons school and they played on the playground for a while. then it was 830 and dark so we came back home. Then I started putting kids down for bed and I have princess down and the boys and me are fixing to take showers then we are off to bed. Well, I will let you know what the dr says about Brennon tomorrow please keep praying for him and our family. Nick is off tomorrow and Wednesday, YAY then he works Thur and Fri then off Sat....
So this week is going to be crazy plus the holiday weekend. But fun fun with my amazing family, and hoping to take tons of pictures the whole time..... Good night all and I hope that u all had a wonderful day....
.....................Emily...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment