Followers

Monday, June 1, 2009

So yesterday was a wonderful day, we woke up and went to church in Woodbury to dedicate Brooklyn to The Lord and it was GREAT. Then we went to eat lunch with Nicks dad and Braxton just had to stay with papa but Brennon didnt wanna stay he wanted to go with mommy.
So after that we went to my grandparents house to visit cause my mom adnd step-dad was there. And Brennon had alot of fun, so after a little over an hour there we came home and took a nap, then at 6 my daddy and nicks mom came over and we cooked out hamburgers and grilled some corn on the cob... Well over all we had a really great day...
Today it has just been Mommy, Brennon and Brooklyn, Nick and Braxton are working with his dad today... So for me and the others kids we have been so so lazy have done nothing all day.
But I am getting up to fix supper and hopefully go on a walk after that. I really wanna go tanning so might do that later tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment